KiddiKutter kids safe knifes are especially designed with rounded serrations so they cut food – not fingers.
Use them in the kitchen to teach kids about healthy eating and to involve them in preparing and cutting up food.
Since KiddiKutters can also cut through meat when used with a sawing action, they are ideal to use as cutlery. Let children use them at the dinner table to boost their self-confidence and teach them independent eating habits.
Available in different colours, KiddiKutters are perfect for toddlers, tweens, teens and those with special needs.
The suggested age is three years old, but younger kids can use them too. Maybe start them on softer foods at first.
KiddiKutter knives work by using a sawing action and are easy to use. They are not sharp and they won't chop, but they will allow children to slice and dice fruit and vegetables!
* BPA-free, completely food safe and hygienic.
* Great to use with an easy-grip handle and certified food safe coated stainless steel blade.
* Dishwasher Safe.
* Kiddikutter now comes in eco friendly packaging, making the whole product recyclable.
* Suitable for left or right handers.
* Pop them in the dishwasher on the top rack.
* Blade length: 9cm, Handle length: 9cm, Total length: 18cm